Monday, July 13, 2009

Crazy weather



I've been experiencing crazy weather these few weeks! It was nice and cool with rain a few weeks ago, very hot last week and back to heavy showers again!

On a personal note, I've been busy studying and teaching the kids at Baan nana. Dad teaches the older kids and I teach the younger kids. Still, the age range is from 4-9! I was wondering if they were capturing anything I taught last week. I went back the next week and they suprised me that they remembered some words I taught! I was so glad and encouraged!

2 comments:

  1. Dd2, Keep up with the good work! I've seen you teaching the violin lessons to a number of missionary kids. You make a good teacher, you are patient and an encouraging to them. Tha's the quality of a teacher......M..my

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, indeed a great teacher! I'm writing this comment from the library where it's freezing cold.

    ReplyDelete