Saturday, September 12, 2009

a "t" but also a cross!


Every time kids do say something funny that you'll want to remember. Yesterday while teaching at Baanana, they just cracked me up.

Me: What letter is this? (* draws a "t"alphabet)
Kids: a cross!!
Me: (started laughing) yes it is, but it's also "t"!

I'm really happy that they have the impression that I like to teach them about Christ.And when they see the cross or "t", it reminds them about Jesus! =)
Seeing them learn is a blessing, being with them is being blessed. Yesterday, Kannah ( a boy that is a little bit slow in learning) could finally remember how to write his name in English! I was so proud of him!

Tissue (literally) has been helping me alot too! Everytime the kids get any squable and they really do kinda fight ( with a real tight fist), I hand out the "magic tissue"
The magic tissue does clear up quite alot of tears! And of course I do talk with the offender.
Teaching this little kids has taught me alot of stuff and I'm happy for that! =)

1 comment:

  1. Dd2,
    You have a wonderful heart to serve. I am grateful to God for how He leads you to pursue your love for teaching the younger
    ones in N.Thailand.I thank God for your obedient in the fear of the Lord .The Lord has put you to be with us as a team for the next few years in the mission field. I know that the progresswe see is the direct resulf of your prayer! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete