Saturday, January 9, 2010

Into the new year! 2010

Hello there! It's been a month since I've last posted! The trip back to Singapore was great!
It was really nice to meet up with old friends, especially my kindergarten friend!
What I really enjoyed most was my church youth camp. It was a time of bonding and experiencing God.For one of our sessions, we prepared tracts and packed it with buns to give to mainland Chinese constuction workers. A friend and I played the violin and the rest of the youth sang a chinese christian song. It was a meaningful time for us, and I hope they were blessed as well.
Music has open many doors for me, in places I wouldn't expect to be and I thank God for that. =)

Another thing I'll like to share is for this upcoming year in which I have to take my O' level exams. I've always worried about what and how I'm suppose to pass my exams and when and where to take it. This morning, the tittle for my daily quiet time was " Fear of the Unknown". It said, " Never be afraid to entrust the unknown future to the all-knowing God." It really struck me that I've not been really trusting God that He's going to work things out, but rather I've been depending on myself.

So all of us out there, God has a purpose and plan in everything He does and leads you to. And remember, always trust Him! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lois! Your post is really encouraging :) I was blessed reading it. I hope that your prep for your O's goes well and that you'll keep trusting in God's love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle! Thank you! I'll be praying for you too! =) Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete