Tuesday, May 4, 2010

His Creation...

Studies have really opened up my eyes.
Exams for all of us should not just be for the paper we receive but rather the learning journey we go through. It's the process rather than the examination.
However, the exam is an incentive to make you look forward and work towards learning more.
This journey has been really exciting. I've never known the world we live in to this extent. It gives me a sense of awe and reverence of God's wisdom and His creation.
This complex world that He made in just 6 days. WOW! Think about it. Isn't that amazing?

I'm also grateful for my parents who mentor and guide me through my learning experience. Preparing a student for a particular exam isn't always easy.
I love the discussions we have at the dinner table, or just lying on the sofa. I thank God that they are interested in my studies and create a good environment for me to learn more.
I think we can never stop learning, and never stop being in awe of who God is and what He has done and will do.

5 comments:

  1. Amen to the last statement! Lovely picture and 加油!for o levels. Yea, it's the process that counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I sometimes feel that way too. If only that 'sometimes' could be turned into 'always', how great that would be! Haha. Thank you for another simple, yet needed reminder Lois. Press on! [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you never stop rejoicing in our awesome God. Let's be good stewards of His creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To God Be the glory. It's by His grace and mercy that we perserved together on this journey. Keep it up and stay focus. Aza Aza fighting! ML3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie: Thank you!! :)) hope to see you soon!

    Charissa: haha! you're most welcome! i hope to meet up with you and Nat one day in SG!

    Dad & Mom: Gonna miss you both!

    ReplyDelete