Sunday, June 7, 2009

FiFtEen Years

Fifteen years of life on earth. Wow! That flew by just too fast. Dad was telling me how I wasn't the "baby" or a young girl anymore. Sometimes I do wish I could go back to the innocent days playing in a carefree mode.
I just want to thank my family for this special day. You guys made it SOO special, suprising me with little details I won't even think of! And my friends! You all sent those little birthday wishes and the photots! Ahhh.. makes my heart melt! =))
And lastly, I'll like to thank the Lord for giving me fifteen years of life on this earth He made. I feel so blessed and I know I'm resting in His hands.

3 comments:

  1. As the Psalmist has said, I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knowthe right well. That's what you are dd2! May the love and light of Christ keep shinning in you always. Mu..yL3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Continue to love God and love people...

    God bless!
    Nelson

    ReplyDelete