Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Loving you always


Goodbyes seems almost normal to me, but this one I just couldn't overcome. No, it'll never be overcomed. This goodbye was to my dearest sister Lydia. She is going to be studying in Singapore at EAST Bible college for two years.
Here's a song I wrote for you Jie.

Traveled life together

Each path that we take
Each step of the way
God guide us through all days
Guide us through night and day

Oh and I feel like life's so amazing
I can't explain how much you mean to me

Life's slowly changing
Finding our way through life
You've been a blessing Jie
I'll see you over there

We've come a long way
We've traveled life together
I can't explain how much you mean to me
© LoisFong 2009

This song has expressed my feelings and I want to say I LOVE YOU JIE!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! It's so amazing.Hearing you sing this song to Jie that you've composed. The wordings and the spirit just melted my heart with joy and tears in the Lord. ( What about a graduation song? Haha....) Mum L3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me the mp3 record! You know seeing you disappear through that glass was the most painful... but let's put that aside and think about the day I see you appear through those glass with a big smile :D I love you, mei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear Lois, I'm sorry for your sadness in leaving your sister behind! I've had to do the same thing many times, because my sister lives far away from me. Right now I get to me with her for a few months, but sometimes when I leave her I don't know when I'll see her again---and it's really hard. I'm praying for you tonight. And for Lydia! God has His hand on you both and you will do great things for Him! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum: haha! okay, I'll think about that! =))

    Jie: okay! I'll try my best to send it soon! Just like you, try your best to upload!

    Dani: Thank you Dani! I'm encourage that I'm not alone in the same situation. I'll be praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete