Sunday, October 4, 2009

LOVING you always

Having a sister around again is something special! The way she and the kids talk is so nice to hear, watching her teach with experience is something I need to learn. The kids never cease to brighten ones day and especially my sister's! Creating a special bond with them ever so fast!

Yesterday, my sister left for Singapore. Goodbyes to me are hard, but yet I've been so immune to it. This one though I cannot, it was hard. Having a brother in one other country and having a sister in another country. That makes it hard. Thank God for skype! =)
After a one hour english lesson, we'll have story time and games time. The kids just shrill with laughter everytime we play. Each child has their own character to love. And I know they're specially and wonderfully made by God.

2 comments:

  1. Mei, remember that you are the apple of God's eye. In our happy moments let's always praise God! Difficult ones, always seek Him! Quiet moments, worship God. Painful ones, trust Him! In every moment... let's thank God for who He is and who we are in Him :)

    xoxo
    Missing you much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jie, thanks for encouraging. I'm hurting so much. I've been seeking God with prayer. I just don't understand why God would let such things to happen. it's painful. please pray for me and Aaragon.

    missing you much too!

    ReplyDelete