Wednesday, October 7, 2009

missing my missing dog....

Aaragon has been missing for two nights. We usually let him out by himself and he will always come back after a short while. Two days ago, we had let him out at around 4:00pm and he came back after that. At around dinner time, there was some fire-works celebration. Aaragon has been very scared of the noise and so we had put out his box to hide. We tried to give him his dinner but he refused so we decided to feed him later after our dinner.
At about 8:00pm, we went out looking for him. We searched everywhere, he wasn't there. And we realised that we had forgotten to close the gate when he came back home earlier that afternooon. My heart sank at knowing that he had ran away because he was scared. I wished I had close the gate when he came home.
We quickly took our torch and looked for him in our neighbourhood. He wasn't there.
That night was the most hard night to sleep through, my thoughts race thinking of the worst.
I couldn't wait for daylight to come.
The next day, I got on the motorbike with dad and continued our search. We went at least 4 times an hour each time. Still no sight Aaragon.
Today, we went out again but Aaragon wasn't in sight.

I've prayed countless times, why doesn't God want to answer I keep thinking. That I cannot fathom. My dad said that maybe God wanted to teach us a lesson. When our dog is lost we are sad isn't it? So how much more we should grief when a soul is lost for eternity.Maybe God wants us to go share the gospel with more courage.

So Lord, give me courage to share the gospel and can you please please send Aaragon back to us? Help us to locate him. Please pray for Aragon that he'll be safe. Right now I can't think of anything else except Aaragon. I can't concentrate on doing my homework. Lord, bring Aaragon back. PLEASE.

5 comments:

  1. Miss Aaragon too! Praying that he will make his way back soon. May your faith be in the Lord as you wait for Aaragon's return. Pray without ceasing.Lv M

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mom! you've been a pillar of strength to me! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about that dear... Be remembering him in prayer. May your child-like trust in the Lord be strengthened through this. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lois,

    I pray that you'll find Aaragon too. In the mean time, keep trusting in Him!
    Remember Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS puporse.

    God bless and much <3,
    Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel: yes, my faith has been strengthen in those 5 days that Aaragon went missing. Thanks for praying! Aaragon is found!

    Charissa: thanks for praying!! I know that God wanted to teach me a lesson or rather show his might to me.

    ReplyDelete